X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i reenlist?

i was in the arng and i got discharged my reenlistment code was RE-3 and when i was in basic my drill sgt. told me he was going to make my discharge to where i could re enlist in 6 months. does anyone know what to do? i want to re enlist need help.

Re: can i reenlist?

The word going around in my unit is that waivers are increasingly rare these days. It usually depends upon the needs of the Army, and if you've been keeping up with the news outlets these days, those needs are being cut like no other. It never hurts to try and re-enlist. Go speak with a recruiter and be brutally honest about your situation. There is always a chance that you could get through the waiver and start the process over again.

I think it's important to ask yourself why you did not succeed in BCT the first time. Be sure to really examine your motives and your shortcomings. If you truly believe you've overcome those demons from your past, give it a shot. It's honorable that you want to try again.

Comment

Re: can i reenlist?

It can definitely be possible. What does your separation code/narrative reason for separation say?

Comment

Working...
      X