X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to get some one to do the stripes for buddy with me

hi name is marioel and live in charleston south charleston and what to do this program so i can move up a rank amd make more money. so if you live in charleston we can do the program and learn about how it work.

Re: trying to get some one to do the stripes for buddy with me

... This is not the place to be looking for a buddy for that type of thing. This is more for questions about how to join and such. If you're looking for someone to join with, it should be what the program is named... a buddy

Comment

Indeed. Talk to your recruiter. Mine got me E2 for a guy I never even met. (Your mileage may vary.)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
        Indeed. Talk to your recruiter. Mine got me E2 for a guy I never even met. (Your mileage may vary.)
        I'm sure that didn't happen...since that is technically against the rules and all, yeah, I'm sure you must be remembering it wrong and not suggesting that a new soldier get his recruiter to do something that could get him in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by HR NCO View Post
          I'm sure that didn't happen...since that is technically against the rules and all, yeah, I'm sure you must be remembering it wrong and not suggesting that a new soldier get his recruiter to do something that could get him in trouble.
          It wasn't my suggestion. He said "not to worry about it." I was just a dumb E1.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
            It wasn't my suggestion. He said "not to worry about it." I was just a dumb E1.
            Lol...I've had recruiters try to "hook" their people up, then when they go to ship out they are asked why they got promoted and who they referred and the soldier is stuck with a dumb look on their face.

Comment

I would also refer you to the Army National Guard Enlistment Criteria manual, Table 2-2. It's a great reference for the different ways you can get promoted before you head out for BCT.

Comment

Working...
              X