X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Guard?

I am currently active duty army. My mos is 15R (Apache repairer). Does the national guard have active duty slots for this mos in Utah? I would be interested in doing this when my current contract expires. Any information is appreciated.

Re: Active Guard?

According to this sorely outdated website that looks like its from the 90s........there are no AGR jobs period. But there are a few technician jobs. Note, that these types of full time positions require you to also have an obligation with a drilling unit.

http://www.ut.ngb.army.mil/hro/Job%2.../Army_Tech.htm
    Last edited by SteveLord; June 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

You should check back as often as practicable to keep abreast of when new jobs become open. Aircraft mechanic positions are all dual status technician positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose772 View Post
        You should check back as often as practicable to keep abreast of when new jobs become open. Aircraft mechanic positions are all dual status technician positions.
        I agree. MOS slots can change over night and differ between states. Your best resource to use is a recruiter. When you are ready to enlist in the National Guard, you can either call the 1-800-GO-GUARD number or fill our the Pre-Qualification form: bit.ly/JMCld5.

Comment

Working...
        X