Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking for info on California Aviation units and Strength Manager/WOFT Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info on California Aviation units and Strength Manager/WOFT

Hello, first off let me apologize for my terminology, Im one of those **** air guard guys! Anyways I am currently in the California ANG in Riverside and I want to transfer to a Army Guard Aviation unit so I can enlist and then apply for WOFT. Question 1 - is there a list of CA aviation units/brigades I can see online? Question 2 - Does anyone know of a Strength Manager/WOFT I can talk to, or someone with any info on when there will be a board or how i can schedule the AFAST? Any info will be appreciated thank you very much and God Bless!

Re: Looking for info on California Aviation units and Strength Manager/WOFT

Contact Chief Warrant Officer Martin at (916) 854-3247

Comment

Thank you Sir, No one has picked up yet but I will continue to call and keep this post updated.

Comment

Super. That is the Officer Strength Managment office number. That is a good first step for someone to discuss with you the steps, timeline, slot avaliblility, your personal eligibility ect. I have a close friend who was in a similar situation about 4 years ago. He enlisted into the ANG with the hope of flying KC135 tankers. He was nearing the end of his age eligibility for the Air Force and the board didn't select him to fly. He subsequently transfered intot he ANG and became a UH-60 Medevac pilot within 24 months. So, it CAN work.

Comment

However, you are in California and your state is flat broke. I hear all kinds of horror stories about your funding....

Aviation may be fairly difficult to get.

Comment

Working...
          X