X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underweight?

heyyy im trying to get into the patriot academy ,and i talk to a online recruiter i weight under 117 i have ALWAYS been skinny but yet healthy i cant seem to gain weight she said i wouldnt be able to join but couldnt i get a waiver for that?? i realllllllyyyy want to do this.

Re: underweight?

Give us your gender and height.

Comment

female 5'5 it says 114 but im around 110 -112 sometimes it goes up and down

Comment

Unfortunately, the height and weight requirements are not waiverable. What kinds of things have you tried to help you gain weight?

Comment

thats kind of crazy smh..lol other then eat food ?? nothing

Comment

You need to start lifting weights. Muscle weights more than fat, so you could put a few pounds of muscle on fairly quickly as long as you are eating right. Don't eat ****, though! Stick with lean proteins and healthy carbs (whole grains). Females tend to stay away from free weights - don't be afraid that you will bulk up and look manly!!! Us females don't have the testosterone to do that. Start with basic exercises like leg press/weighted squats, chest press, bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, lat pulldowns .... just to hit all of the major muscle groups. If you're a member of a gym, sign up for a personal training session and they can give you the overview of the basic exercises in one session, and how to perform each exercise safely.
            Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X