X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a recruiter in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

I am trying to get into the guard, but the recruiter here won't return my calls. I'm looking for a good recruiter near Staunton, Harrisonburg, Luray, or Charlottesville.

Re: Looking for a recruiter in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

If the recruiter there wont return your calls, I've got a good recruiter that will come to you from Virginia Beach (as long as your squared away). SSG Blaunton, 757-284-5605. Give him a shout.

Comment

Thanks! I'll see if anybody else replies and then give him a ring. I'm in that area often enough for various reasons that it wouldn't be too difficult to go to him also.

As far as squared away - I need a recruiter because I had a potential medical issue that made the on-line application guy hesitant to approve it over the phone. He didn't think it was a huge deal, but told me to find a local recruiter. Other than that, I'm young and fit, have a bachelor's degree, no dependents, no debt, no drug history, no criminal record, and a 98 on the ASVAB. So I don't feel like it should be that hard...

Comment

I'm new to the Guard Forum and am still trying to understand how the website works.

I am looking for a MI unit near Falls Church VA/DC area- has to be in VA. Does anybody have any contact information? I need to drill in VA through June while I am in employment training at FSI. I've made dozens of phone calls but no one is calling me back. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X