Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard waiver question

Greetings,

I have a question in regards to waivers. However, I am sure this topic has been covered but I figure every circumstance is different.

I have a misdemeanor charge of for possession with marijuana in Florida--Adjudication was withheld in 2009.

I didn't have go to probation or any program. The co-defendant told the police it was his but there is something called constructive possession, i.e. if you know it was there your are in possession.

I have completed all the paper work and disclosed the information to the recruiter. I am applying for the state OCS program.

I currently have 2 B.S. one in Math and another in Finance, and I am currently working on my MS in Applied Mathematics.

After I obtain my MS, I plan obtaining a PhD in Applied Math. I scored a 98 on the ASVAB and my grades are extremely high.

Would those merits weigh in acceptance or is it a one size fits all decision?

Thank you for your time.

Re: Standard waiver question

Ok so I will answer my thread now. Since I was never arrested, only giving a citation to appear in court, and was adjudicated withheld, I have no police record. Therefore, I only have to go to MEPs now for my physical and processing. Barring something physically wrong, I should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
    X