X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need medical records for appendectomy

Hi, I posted this in another thread subject heading, but am posting it again here as I am not sure which one it should really go under. When I was a child, about 6 years old, I had an Appendectomy. I know that all surgical questions are supposed to be reported and documented in lieu of attending MEPS, but in this case I don't believe that any still exist, as it happened almost 25 years ago. I could not even guess as to who the doctor was that performed the operation, or even if he is still alive. The hospital where I believe the operation would have been performed has since closed. I am concerned that the examining physician might notice this scar, and if he asks about it, I will not be able to present him with any documentation which might lead him to disqualify me. I'm sure I cant be the only person looking to join the guard who has had an Appendectomy before. Can anyone please give me some advice as to what I need to do? Thank you so much.

Dave

Re: Do you need medical records for appendectomy

If your other threads are being deleted, take the hint. It's only necessary to post your thread once.

Comment

Working...
    X