Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry level separated usaf re-code 2c jfy adjusment disorder "uncharacterized"

No longer have post
    Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:08 PM.

Re: Entry level separated usaf re-code 2c jfy adjusment disorder "uncharacterized"

You will need a waiver for that re-code. You will need to speak with a local recruiter for furthur information on this specific issue.

Comment

Re: Entry level separated usaf re-code 2c jfy adjusment disorder "uncharacterized"

no longer need post
      Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Focused11,

I am not trying to demean you in anyway but simply lend advice. You should really do something about your writing skills, they're not very good at all. On a different note haven been a dorm chief through BMT myself, it seems to me like you defecated on yourself several times. In my opinion it will be hard to get back in, especially with the USAF downsizing right now. Good luck.

Comment

No longer need post
          Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

No longer need post
            Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Focused, you are inquiry about something that posters would not really know on what MEPS would decide. Defecation is simply discharging waste matter (number two).

You can shout on top of the mountain that you are healthy and we believe you but that is not for us to decide or advise that you will get accepted by the ARNG.

Also, what bewilders me is if a person cannot sustain Air Force boot camp; what makes them think they can handle the Army which is a degree harder and stressful.

You cannot blame the MEPS for their decision based on your actions in Air Force boot camp. Let us be sensible about the situation.

If things work out in your favor; then good for you but if not; then understand and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Focused11 View Post
                Its simply ignorant how people are . I said I do not have encopresis & also I know how to use a toilet !. It's insane how you can say such a thing I'm clearly healthy I used the latrine frequently from eating a lot by choice not by a disorder. LORD !!!!
                My apologies for offending you. I was just lending advice from my enlisted experience while in the Air Force. I have since joined the Army. Again, my apologies and good luck to you.
                Last edited by iObserve; February 12th, 2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

No longer need post
                  Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

What has your local recruiter said on the matter?

Comment

No longer need post
                      Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The condition can also be physical and not only psychological. The point is that it happened to you during BMT for whatever reasons and if it wasnt a chance of it being waiverable; the recruiter will not submit your packet. Good luck.

Comment

No longer need post
                          Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

No longer need post
                            Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Focused11 View Post
                              That is very well true . Can someone explain pros an cons on enlisting in the ARNG in a neighbouring state? I don't drive so can a recruiter come get you say if you had to go to meps? An the state is Mississippi
                              Why dont you drive?

Comment

Working...
                              X