Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Entry level separated usaf re-code 2c jfy adjusment disorder "uncharacterized"

No longer need post
    Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Re: Entry level separated usaf re-code 2c jfy adjusment disorder "uncharacterized"

Is there public transportation in you area to get you to your unit or expecting someone to give you a ride?

Comment

My last post needs mod approval

I said how do you expect to get to drill without you driving? Public transportation where you at which is by the unit? Are you relying on someone to drive you?
        Last edited by Chief Kemosabe; February 13th, 2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

No longer need post
          Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

That based on your re-code, you require a waiver to enlist. Read my post above about driving.

Comment

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball..or questions about driving.

Anyway, nobody here can speculate because it depends on too many factors..what the recruiting/waiver climate is for the NGB and the state, what the doc would have to say if the NGB or state even sends you to see one, the records, etc. You'd almost be better off calling a jamaican psychic line.

I dont get it personally. I went through air force BMT and it wasnt exactly stressful enough to make me want to eat, nor was there time for me to eat so much I had to constantly use the latrine. It wasnt like we were able to go through the chow line two or three times or get seconds. We got what we were served and a short time to eat it and drink at least two glasses of gatorade and one glass of water.

Comment

He might not have a car but he'll get to drill if he has enough drive. (pun intended). my other post is awaiting moderator approval.

Comment

No longer need post
                  Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

no longer need post
                    Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Waivers are sticky business. They are case to case and take time. At any point in the process they can be rejected. You will also need to pass through MEPS.

Comment

no longer need post
                        Last edited by Focused11; February 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

No longer needed
                          Last edited by Focused11; March 15th, 2012, 11:29 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

Working...
                          X