X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-1-1 test

I am currently in the process of joining, and was wondering what the requirements are for the 1-1-1 physical test? I tried looking it up but only found specific info on the 2-2-2. I'm female and 23 yrs old. I have been working on all three (pushups, situps, and running) and right now my mile is 13 min, I haven't counted situps yet, and I can't do any "correct" pushups. Also my weight falls within the required range, so that isn't why I'm not doing that well right now.

Re: 1-1-1 test

The 1-1-1 isn't really anything official and you will never do one after Basic Training. I suggest working towards your 2-2-2 and you'll pass the 1-1-1 easily. If you really want to know the minimum, call your RSP cadre. S/he will definitely tell you but will also tell you the same advice. Look on the forum for some pointers. I suggest doing 60-120 (sprint 60 seconds, walk for 120, do multiple times). Do pushups during commercials. Do situps before bed.

Maybe RSP can answer this. Brownie points.

Comment

Re: 1-1-1 test

The 2-2-2, will serve you FAR better. For females the 1-1-1 is only 3 push ups, 17 sit ups, and running a mile in under 10:30.

Comment

Working...
      X