X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-4 Waiver

Quick question, as my time to go and see a recruiter is very limited at the moment, so I'm hoping to get an idea of what can happen. So, thanks in advance. Anyways, I was seperated from the Naval Reserves at the beginning of '11. RE-4, Unsatisfactory Participation in the Ready Reserve (I had got a root canal while in Iraq, but the crown could not be done in country. Upon returning home, I never got the crown placed as our NOSC did not offer dental treatment, and the co-pay for the procedure with Tricare at the time was too much for me to afford - either way, I bought it - I'm not challenging that), Under Honorable Conditions, SPD Code JHJ. I have two prior seperations from active duty, both of which were honorable, nor have I had any patterns of misconduct during my time in, aside from the medical mentioned above.

I was curious as to if I would be able to obtain a waiver for enlistment into the Guard (IF they were accepting waivers at the time), even if at a future date? Thank you again.

Re: RE-4 Waiver

Originally posted by Rockidge View Post
    Quick question, as my time to go and see a recruiter is very limited at the moment, so I'm hoping to get an idea of what can happen. So, thanks in advance. Anyways, I was seperated from the Naval Reserves at the beginning of '11. RE-4, Unsatisfactory Participation in the Ready Reserve (I had got a root canal while in Iraq, but the crown could not be done in country. Upon returning home, I never got the crown placed as our NOSC did not offer dental treatment, and the co-pay for the procedure with Tricare at the time was too much for me to afford - either way, I bought it - I'm not challenging that), Under Honorable Conditions, SPD Code JHJ. I have two prior seperations from active duty, both of which were honorable, nor have I had any patterns of misconduct during my time in, aside from the medical mentioned above.

I was curious as to if I would be able to obtain a waiver for enlistment into the Guard (IF they were accepting waivers at the time), even if at a future date? Thank you again.
    I may be wrong bcz I know separation codes are different for each branch but I believe the only re-4 the Army will work with are those under don't ask don't tell.

Comment

Re: RE-4 Waiver

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
      I may be wrong bcz I know separation codes are different for each branch but I believe the only re-4 the Army will work with are those under don't ask don't tell.
      CORRECT...NO RE-4 waivers except for "DA/DT".

Comment

Working...
      X