Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valerian Root = False positive on drug test?

Hello everyone, I'm just curious about whether or not Valerian Root Extract will show up as a positive on my drug test. I don't do drugs, never have. I'm supposed to go to MEPS soon and the only thing I take every now and then is some Valerian Root Extract pills to help my sleep schedule when the days get hectic. My recruiter said not to mention it and to just not worry about it. He basically said that if I mention that I take it even casually that the MEPS doctors will want documentation and will DQ me. My only issue is that I looked it up online and some people said it could cause a false positive for benzodiazepines. The last thing I want is for them to think I'm high on Valium. Any thoughts?

Re: Valerian Root = False positive on drug test?

Originally posted by TechCam97 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm just curious about whether or not Valerian Root Extract will show up as a positive on my drug test. I don't do drugs, never have. I'm supposed to go to MEPS soon and the only thing I take every now and then is some Valerian Root Extract pills to help my sleep schedule when the days get hectic. My recruiter said not to mention it and to just not worry about it. He basically said that if I mention that I take it even casually that the MEPS doctors will want documentation and will DQ me. My only issue is that I looked it up online and some people said it could cause a false positive for benzodiazepines. The last thing I want is for them to think I'm high on Valium. Any thoughts?
    Don't take it between now and when you go to MEPS!

Comment

Working...
    X