Clear All

Re: My *new* waiver story....

I still want to join!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSoldier
      For my separation-
      Narrative reason: Fraudulent enlistment into military service
      Characterization: Uncharacterized (entry level separations)
      Separation code: JDA

I dont know all the details for my friends separation but what I do know is that he was given an RE-4 for misconduct in basic. I still dont have any new news in regards to my waiver however my friend swore in yesterday.

You should have not been given an RE 4 with that narrative, A LITTLE WORK AND A REQUEST FOR AN EXCEPTION TO POLICY YOU CAN GET RIGHT BACK IN. nEED THE EXCEPTION TO GET ON THE DESK OF SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THE DETERMINATION.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Peter Bridge
        You should have not been given an RE 4 with that narrative, A LITTLE WORK AND A REQUEST FOR AN EXCEPTION TO POLICY YOU CAN GET RIGHT BACK IN. nEED THE EXCEPTION TO GET ON THE DESK OF SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THE DETERMINATION.

Well from what I've learneed since being separated from the Navy, they are very RE-4 happy. But I have faith in the recruiter thats working with me now. He was able to get mmy friend in and I'm confident he'll be able to do the same for me.

Comment

i have the exact same discharge can u help with me

Narrative reason: Fraudulent enlistment into military service
          Characterization: Uncharacterized (entry level separations)
          Separation code: JDA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSoldier
            Well from what I've learneed since being separated from the Navy, they are very RE-4 happy. But I have faith in the recruiter thats working with me now. He was able to get mmy friend in and I'm confident he'll be able to do the same for me.
            I got an RE-4 from the Navy reserve once. Only went to half of one drill...silly Navy reserve. My state approved the waiver in a few days.. from what I remember. Sucked though cause I was glossary NPS.. no bonus. And I went in to the Navy an E3 but only an E2 for the NG.

sorry I can't sleep..

Comment

Hi, i read your post and it interested me very much because i'm ex navy myself and i'm trying everything i can to reenlist. At this point i'm willing to do anything and everything it takes. I will have the money to hire an attorney for a discharge upgrade next month but as we all know, that's a slim chance. I received a general discharge under honorable conditions with an re4 about 19 months ago for commission of a serious offense. The "serious offense" was BS but i'll be glad to give you the details if you'd like. I pretty much gave up hope trying to find an re4 waiver but if there's any information you could give me about the guard, a recruiter etc, it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by AP24 View Post
                Hi, i read your post and it interested me very much because i'm ex navy myself and i'm trying everything i can to reenlist. At this point i'm willing to do anything and everything it takes. I will have the money to hire an attorney for a discharge upgrade next month but as we all know, that's a slim chance. I received a general discharge under honorable conditions with an re4 about 19 months ago for commission of a serious offense. The "serious offense" was BS but i'll be glad to give you the details if you'd like. I pretty much gave up hope trying to find an re4 waiver but if there's any information you could give me about the guard, a recruiter etc, it would be greatly appreciated
                AP24: This is a 2 year old thread....pretty sure its resolved one way or the other by now.

Comment

Working...
                X