X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP Azusa Schedule

I am set to start RSP soon in Azusa (finishing up medical soon so I can swear in and officially start). I was just wondering if anyone knew what the normal routine is? What time it starts/ends, what to expect, etc....

I attend RSP Azusa, It starts at 0730 you get their wait in line outside and they adjust you by phase. Once you get in you will do height and weight than get in formation with your phase. red phase will go outside and learn PRT and actually do it. you will then be given time to talk with the cadre and ask question. after you will go into a class room and talk some more they will go over different things(depends on who is in charge). after will be chow than possibly D&C. your first day will be D&C and classroom that's all. second day you will do PRT and do you 1-1-1 and than more D&C and more classroom. you will finish will a sit down with either the First Sergeant or someone else and go over what you liked and disliked. than you will clean the facility and do final formation and be released at 1430ish. I will be attending blue phase but only half day on the 26th april

Comment

Test test

Comment

we don't do much testing in red and white phase at RSP, the only test we do is PT Assessment. other locations may be different. but At Azusa its only PT

Comment

Working...
        X