X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attending first rsp tomorrow

I will be attending Azusa CA RSP tomorrow. Is anyone from this site Attending at that location tomorrow?

Congratulations and enjoy!! Welcome to the Army!!

Comment

thank you Chief, would have been nicer if I was able to get in under the CASP program but 91B was not listed under it at the time of enlistment so E1 it is.

Comment

Did you enjoy your first drill weekend?

Comment

yes it wasn't bad but I did push through it healing from a stress fracture on my right tibia. still did my mile in 7:52. overall Azusa has some really good instructors most were E-5 to E-6 and really helped out with questions. a few of the instructors ran the mile with a few of the slower people that were struggling and that show the Guard does their best to help warriors succeed.

Comment

Congrats, i just had my first RSP drill this weekend and it went great. We did our pt test yesterday morning, minus the run because it was 10 degrees outside (Michigan). Overall it was a great expierence and i think it really gave me some insight on what basic training is going to be like.

Comment

• Chris36
              Chris36 commented
              Editing a comment
              What city is your RSP unit in?

• ccolwell89
              ccolwell89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chris36, it was suppose to be in Bay City but it got moved to Camp Grayling. It was my first and last RSP drill because i leave for basic March 18th.

Grayling...Brrr. Enjoy your AT's there.

Comment

• ccolwell89
              ccolwell89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it was cold up there. Im almost looking forward to getting down to South Carolina, im so over the winter we've had this year.
          Working...
          X