Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they shave your hair at your first RSP drill?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they shave your hair at your first RSP drill?

When I go to attend my first RSP drill with they shave my hair? I was watching some RSP videos on youtube and they shaved a guys hair.

At my RSP they don't, however, at my RSP detachment we don't stay over night, so maybe that's a factor. Nonetheless, you're expected to have hair within regulations. Specifics on hair should be included in your RSP Welcome Packet. Simply, its short hair on men, side burns above the lowest ear opening, and buns on women. Also, shave each morning before RSP, it matters. I say morning because they don't want any stubble on your face having grown over night.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWlknsn View Post
      At my RSP they don't, however, at my RSP detachment we don't stay over night, so maybe that's a factor. Nonetheless, you're expected to have hair within regulations. Specifics on hair should be included in your RSP Welcome Packet. Simply, its short hair on men, side burns above the lowest ear opening, and buns on women. Also, shave each morning before RSP, it matters. I say morning because they don't want any stubble on your face having grown over night.
      We don't stay over night at the one here in Massachusetts either, and my hair is in regulation. It trimmed over the ears, doesn't come close to my eyebrows and doesn't touch the collar in the back and the sideburns are trimmed.

Comment

Cool, be sure to shave!

Comment

Working...
        X