X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACU's at RSP

I was wondering if I get an ACU at RSP. This will be my second drill and I am hoping to get one! I tried one on at the Exchange in Virginia Beach and they looked really good on me. If anyone can let me know when I will get them.

Re: ACU's at RSP

Nothing better than a uniform that looks good on you haha. Be patient, eventually, you will get your uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by albertclark View Post
      I was wondering if I get an ACU at RSP. This will be my second drill and I am hoping to get one! I tried one on at the Exchange in Virginia Beach and they looked really good on me. If anyone can let me know when I will get them.
      Wait until about week 8 of BCT and you'll be asking when you can wear your civvies again.

Comment

OP, this is a tough one to answer because every state is different. If you have just 2 drills before going to Basic then most states won't give you a uniform because you will get what you need at BCT. However, if you have 3 or more drills then if the state has the budget they may try and make sure you leave your first or second drill with a set. Your recruiter should have an idea if/when you will get a uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by albertclark View Post
          Dont be that guy wearing it to the mall because you think its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by realitycheck View Post
            Dont be that guy wearing it to the mall because you think its cool.
            ..... Oops

Comment

Working...
            X