X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP report time?

I enlisted on the last day of February, and met with my NCOs last month and got some other paperwork done, and my first RSP drill is next Friday. However i don't know what time I'm supposed to report in because on the packet i received showing all the Drill dates it only shows the dates. Plus I'm still in high school so i need to know if i have to miss Friday or not. I've tried emailing my NCO but i haven't gotten a reply back yet, does anyone know how i can find out when to report in?

Re: RSP report time?

Contact your recruiter he/she should know or be able to find out for you.

Comment

I've tried contacting her too but its been days since I've sent the email

Comment

Originally posted by David807366 View Post
        I've tried contacting her too but its been days since I've sent the email
        Give them a call and give it a day or two. If no response, move it up the chain or even try other recruiters in the office.

Comment

Its usually 0730HRS (at least that is what mine is). Be there at 0630 just in case. There will be a huge line so get there early. Even if you were standing in line for half an hour, if you're over the start time you're late.

You're on time if you're early and you're late if you're on time.

Have fun.

Comment

What state? Every state runs it a little different.

Comment

Virginia rsp site #5

Comment

Not sure on that state. When report time is on Friday it is usually in the evening. Here in CT it was 1900. Most people showed up by 1830. You will not have to miss school for RSP.

Now that we know what state, I'm sure someone will know. VA is a big state.

Like others have said though, check with your recruiter. If he/she isn't picking up the phone, try sending an email or text if you have a cell phone number. If that doesnt work, see if you can find contact information for the RSP site.

I did a quick google search. Is site 5 Leesburg, VA? If so, try facebook... www.facebook.com/rsp.leesburg

Comment

Thanks everyone, i received an email for the times yesterday...first drill in a couple of hours

Comment

Working...
                  X