Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I got to RSP? and other minor questions...

Hello all,
    I just enlisted in the NY ARNG a few days ago and I'm set for BCT in about four months, so that would give me about four RSP drills I can attend. Now the unit i have been assigned to (where I will drill after BCT and AIT) is in one borough but where I did all my recruitment stuff (filling out papers, etc.) and where my recruiter is stationed is in a different borough. Where would I go for RSP...the unit I'm assigned to or the place where I spent my entire recruitment process? Also, Should I contact the unit that is on my contact now or should I wait until after BCT and AIT?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this was posted in the wrong area or if it has already been asked.

Re: Where do I got to RSP? and other minor questions...

Didn't they give you anything about RSP location from MEPS?

The NG office gave me all the info after I swore in. J/W

Comment

I did receive a paper that lists the different locations I will be going to. That paper shows where I'll being going for Reception Station, where I'll be going for Basic Training, and where I'll be going for Training Path (which I'm assuming is AIT). All of those areas have specific locations and dates listed next to them. However, in the area where it says 'Pre-Training Location' it is blank. I assume this is where my RSP staion should be listed. As far as any other papers (that i received from MEPS) that has any useful information regarding this topic , there is none. Any ideas on what I should do?

Comment

Get in contact with your recruiter. They should provide you the drill schedule, location, etc..... Until you head off to BCT/AIT you will drill with the Recruit Sustainment unit in your area.

Comment

Contact your Recruiter. You likely have RSP this weekend at Ft Hamilton.

Comment

Ok, I found out where I go for my RSP drill by contacting my recruiter. Thanks to all who replied.

Comment

Working...
            X