Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will i hear about when my First RSP drill will be ?

As i Posted In the General Guard Questions Section ,
    I Just Enlisted on 20130329 And i will be Shipping to BCT at Ft.Jackson on 20130513 . I have Yet to attend My First RSP Drill and I will only have 1 Drill before i Ship.
    I dont know if im Alpha , Bravo , Charlie , Or Delta , i also Dont know when my Drill will take place , Only that
    it will either be 20130413-14 or 20130420-21 How will i find this information out ? will i recieve orders in the Mail , will i get a Call ? Just Not sure whats going on .
    Any information would be Greatly Appreciated and thank you in advance
    Pvt. Ibbeson Hooah !

Re: How Will i hear about when my First RSP drill will be ?

Originally posted by tuvok View Post
    As i Posted In the General Guard Questions Section ,
    I Just Enlisted on 20130329 And i will be Shipping to BCT at Ft.Jackson on 20130513 . Pvt. Ibbeson Hooah !
    Sorry I cant answer your question, but I am just curious where you enlisted/what your home state is? I was at meps on the 29th as well...and plan on going to Ft Jackson myself...

Comment

RSP is typically run by recruiting personnel. My recruiter was part of my cadre at RSP. Your recruiter should be able to feed you that information, so that's the person you need to get in touch with.

Comment

I was at the meps in glen jean , wv
        I joined the WVARNG

Comment

Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
          RSP is typically run by recruiting personnel. My recruiter was part of my cadre at RSP. Your recruiter should be able to feed you that information, so that's the person you need to get in touch with.
          +1 to the above. I followed up with my recruiter at MEPS for the schedule. A couple days later I dropped by the office & picked up a schedule to turn in with my leave requests at work. I was also told that my recruiter will email me as a reminder with the pertinent info.

Comment

Working...
          X