Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudulent enlistment

Hello All,

I joined the guard in December and have been going to RSP ever since. During my second drill, I was told that I needed to get in contact with some SGT (Idk what his official title is). About some previous charges that were on my record. One charge was Arson 3rd Degree which was "Nol Processed" & and a Reckless Driving Ticket which was paid. My recruiter told me if it was a ticket and you paid then you didnt need to put it in your enlistment papers as well as any arrest that was Nol Processed (which means thrown out, Dismissed).During my second drill I was told by my recruiter that they were going to kick me out for fraudulent enlistment.If I didnt get any paperwork from courts (which I did,). RSP gives continually gives me crap every week about this legal issue, instead of contacting me recruiter, they won't ship me, nothing is moving forward for me in the Guard. I had to write two different letters to the jag officer letting them know that I wasn't trying to hide anything. Does anyone have any advice to what I need to do or who I need to speak too about this issue. No one is keeping me informed or keeping me in the circle of know. It's a bit frustrating. Thank You.
Working...
X