X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripes for skills

I have drill coming up in March and currently I'm an E-2. In the Wisconsin National Guard at my drill you can take stripes for skills to get from E-2 to E-3. After March though I won't be able to do that anymore because there cutting it down to only E-1 to E-2. So I really would like to make sure I know everything 100% for the test so I can get promoted to PFC. I have seen the threads for what is all on it, but where are some things that can actually help me learn and master the topics on the test? Also, is the test like you have to get a certain percentage to get promoted?

Re: Stripes for skills

Just got back from my stripes for skills test today. Never got a chance to go to RSP because I just enlisted so I had to learn everything for the test the day before. Your recruiter can print you out a checklist but I suggest focusing on the PT part, as all the information is pretty easy. But failing any portion of the test will DQ you for the promotion. The soldiers manual of common tasks: warrior skills level 1 has all the first aid and nav info in it if you want to study up. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X