X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Rsp Drill Tomorrow

Well its that time, First Rsp drill tomorrow at Camp Blanding, Which is a great place I would recommend visiting. Hope Everything goes good tomorrow, Wish me luck. Have to be there at 0645, So I think I need to get to sleep.

Re: First Rsp Drill Tomorrow

Good luck! Let me know how it goes, I have my first drill coming up soon.

Comment

Good luck! Be prepared for death by power point and be ready to get the best treatment since you're red phase.
      Just watch all of the white, blue, green and gold phases and mimic what they do and you'll be just fine!
      Don't be scared to ask questions and make mistakes, everybody does.
      Also, begin to practice the Soldier's Creed and have it memorized a.s.a.p.

Comment

Well I got home on Sunday around 5:30pm,the first day was somewhat fun lol, I got yelled at a lot which is to be expected, Mostly cause my uniform looked like a soup sandwich (messy uniform) as the D.S would say. Also my Patrol Cap was to small and was not fitting my head right so I got blessed at for that constantly. Good thing I had Cadre there to help with the uniform. Mostly on the first day we went over stuff on power point, did p.t assessment, Got flu shots, ran in cadence, stuff like that. Second day we woke up to running in cadence for at least a mile in a half. After that we went back to the barracks got cleaned up and got our rucks ready for a 4 mile ruck march to a team building obstacle course area. we then rucked marched back to the area where we received our rucks and turned them back in and was released at 5:00 that day. All in all it was pretty fun, next drill we are suppose to be doing MMA combative's and apparently a Artificial Rifle range where we shoot at a screen of some sort, so it should be a lot better but I still expect the constant yelling .

Comment

Never heard that term "soup sandwich" before. They didn't say anything about our uniforms in RSP, but in basic they used to say we looked like "hot garbage" when we were looking jacked up, but really it was just more whenever they felt like it..

And of course our company got to have "trashbag phase" for awhile because the DS's said we were so awful that we didn't deserve red phase so our flag was a trashbag.

Comment

Working...
          X