X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP promotion and Uniform

I was told at a separate NG recruiting station I talked with before I moved and enlisted at a different recruiting station that I could be promoted to E-2 with Stripes and then E-3 by passing PT before I ship. But I did some research and couldn't find if this was true or not. Is it?

Also I was told that I would-be assigned my ACUs by the 2nd drill or so. True also?

Re: RSP promotion and Uniform

Each RSP is different, talk to whoever is in charge of your RSP and ask them these questions.

Comment

Originally posted by SPeter View Post
      I was told at a separate NG recruiting station I talked with before I moved and enlisted at a different recruiting station that I could be promoted to E-2 with Stripes and then E-3 by passing PT before I ship. But I did some research and couldn't find if this was true or not. Is it?

Also I was told that I would-be assigned my ACUs by the 2nd drill or so. True also?
      Here's how the Enlistment Rank and Promotions work.

Comment

I just came back from my first RSP Drill and we were issued a set of ACUs, I have 4 more drills until I ship out for BCT on May 28th and me and the other Red Phase warriors were given ACUs if we had over 2 drills before we ship out. It all depends on your Cadre and Chain of Command at your RSP Unit... Some have no ACUs at all and some allow everyone to have their own set of ACUs no matter how many drills they have left. Just talk with your Cadre at drill.

Comment

Working...
        X