X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if i have a mild intellectual disability

i meant i can read but takes a little longer im going to a university getting a elective and being a second lietunt in the millatary police. a disability is not a disquilfer.i can do it nobody would stop my goal tx state guard disquilfed me to

Comment

well i mean i could do it but depands if not ill seeking something similar

Comment

Originally posted by jose View Post
        i meant i can read but takes a little longer im going to a university getting a elective and being a second lietunt in the millatary police. a disability is not a disquilfer.i can do it nobody would stop my goal tx state guard disquilfed me to
        Actually, certain disabilities are a disqualifier. I applaud your desire to serve and determination. But, if you are found to be disqualified with no waiver available then you can not serve - and yes it does stop you. Try talking to another recruiter. Try taking the ASVAB and see how you do. If you are going to go to college, try joining the ROTC.

Comment

thank you robinpug06 yes im going to join rotc i saw online some general had a disability but he was a general that a role model for me.do i have to take a asvab to get in college rotc.rotc is real good they help you and teach you i have one close to me going to talk to a recruiter about rotc

Comment

do you think if i do pass rotc self determined to pass rotc.when i pass it im going to become a second lietunent in millatary for me has always been for me a job that you help othors and teaches you skills i really want to be a general my friends have disability and they have lots of stragey.there real millatary smart

Comment

Trollolololol

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
                Trollolololol

Lol The more posts that were posted, the more apparent it became.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
                  Lol The more posts that were posted, the more apparent it became.
                  I suspect show_stopper999.

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
                    Actually, certain disabilities are a disqualifier. I applaud your desire to serve and determination. But, if you are found to be disqualified with no waiver available then you can not serve - and yes it does stop you. Try talking to another recruiter. Try taking the ASVAB and see how you do. If you are going to go to college, try joining the ROTC.
                    Yup. This is what I was trying to get to the bottom of previously. (I should have been more clear )

Medical Standards state:

"b. Current or history of academic skills or perceptual defects (315) secondary to organic or functional mental
                    disorders, including, but not limited to dyslexia, that interfere with school or employment, do not meet the standard.
                    Applicants demonstrating passing academic and employment performance without utilization or recommendation of
                    academic and/or work accommodations at any time in the previous 12 months may be qualified."

Comment

Living under a bridge.... Messing with the Mods...

it's Troll-man!!

Comment

so dylexia allowed in the millatary.also if i show passing acadmic and work accomidationin ill be allowed in millatary

Comment

so dylexia allowed in the millatary.also if i show passing acadmic and work accomidationin ill be allowed in millatary
                          No, it says dyslexia DOES NOT MEET THE STANDARD. And, it also says that you DON'T NEED TO USE ACCOMMODATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                          Oiy Vey

Comment

No way, Jose!

Comment

Obviously a troll. A real Jose will be getting his Latin groove on during New Year's Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
                                Obviously a troll. A real Jose will be getting his Latin groove on during New Year's Eve.
                                HAHAHA good one

Comment

Working...
                                X