Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Enlisted in WA as an 88 Mike...... What's worst case scenario if I don't pass Stripes For Skills? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlisted in WA as an 88 Mike...... What's worst case scenario if I don't pass Stripes For Skills?

...That's one question that's been in the back of mind. If I don't get bumped up to E2 in the upcoming drill(my first RSP drill, not to mention my first EVER drill)this weekend, what will happen then? Will I get another chance at the next drill? Or will they throw me out for good?

Re: Enlisted in WA as an 88 Mike...... What's worst case scenario if I don't pass Stripes For Skills

If you dont pass stripes for skills in RSP you will ship to BCT as an E-1 and get promoted to an E-2 after 6 months in service.

Comment

Re: Enlisted in WA as an 88 Mike...... What's worst case scenario if I don't pass Stripes For Skills

Originally posted by jaydez View Post
      If you dont pass stripes for skills in RSP you will ship to BCT as an E-1 and get promoted to an E-2 after 6 months in service.
      Agreed. You won't be kicked out for that. It's an elective test, not a requirement.

Comment

Working...
      X