Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on rsp pt uniform

Hi i know this has probobly been asked before but i couldnt find it

i was issued a pair of shorts and pants both blue and a long sleeve blue athletic shirt and a red short sleeve athletic shirt
    how do i wear them they said show up in my pt's dont know what ones to wear
    help please

Re: Question on rsp pt uniform

If practical I would wear the sweat pants over the shorts, that way you can remove the pants if everyone else is in shorts or if you get hot. Then for the shirts, wear the weather appropriate shirt. If its really cold go with the long sleeve, but if it is bearable maybe just go with the short sleeve so your not too hot once you get going. But either way, I would have the other shirt on hand just in case.

Comment

I did RSP for only two drills, but I know what you're talking about. I got 4 different PT shirts, two red (short/long) and two blue (short/long). If you can get a hold of anyone else going to your RSP, see what they are wearing. Bring the others just in case so you can change in the event you're the odd man out.

Comment

PT gear changes in March and October. Switch to sweats and weather appropriate shirt in October and back to shorts in March. Hat and gloves are dependent upon weather conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Metcalf View Post
          Hi i know this has probobly been asked before but i couldnt find it

i was issued a pair of shorts and pants both blue and a long sleeve blue athletic shirt and a red short sleeve athletic shirt
          how do i wear them they said show up in my pt's dont know what ones to wear
          help please
          Best person to ask would be someone that actually does RSP with you, it's not like you'll find a centralized reg on what to wear for RSP in AR 670-1

Comment

Working...
          X