X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars and Stripes Test?

In White phase I believe there is something called Stars and Stripes for Skills. I read on the ARNG website that there is an exam afterwards. Is this exam on the things you learn during this phase? Also, it only says for soldiers seeking advancment to E2. I came in as an E2 because I had credit hours in college. My recruiter says I would be able to advance yet again by completing the Stars and Stripes course and passing the exam. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Stars and Stripes Test?

Originally posted by Justin Castleman View Post
    In White phase I believe there is something called Stars and Stripes for Skills. I read on the ARNG website that there is an exam afterwards. Is this exam on the things you learn during this phase? Also, it only says for soldiers seeking advancment to E2. I came in as an E2 because I had credit hours in college. My recruiter says I would be able to advance yet again by completing the Stars and Stripes course and passing the exam. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Hopefully someone will give you some tips! Did you see this section of the website? It explains all the ways you can get promoted while enlisting. Check it out! Enlistment promotion

Comment

Working...
    X