X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing cold weather gear

They gave us pt gear. Like a track suit and its like 35 degrees. I only brought this today to wear. Is that fine

Re: Wearing cold weather gear

I'm confused. Are you asking if you can wear this to drills?

Comment

I'm just as confused. You can wear your winter PT gear to formation when it's weather appropriate. You MUST wear your summer PTs underneath. If you don't, be prepared for a world of hurt.

Comment

Ummm...sure? Come back tomorrow and we'll tell you what to wear for that day too.

Comment

Originally posted by HR NCO View Post
          Ummm...sure? Come back tomorrow and we'll tell you what to wear for that day too.
          One cotton green sock, a black wool one, outdated gray marshmellow sweats, tan tee, black dress coat, issued underwear for head gear

uh oh, none of that was issued? Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74 View Post
            black dress coat
            Interesting side note...not many people know that the black dress coat is authorized to wear with your ACUs, at least it was with the BDUs. I haven't checked the 670-1 to see if they took that out of it, but I doubt they changed it.

Comment

Interesting side note...not many people know that the black dress coat is authorized to wear with your ACUs, at least it was with the BDUs. I haven't checked the 670-1 to see if they took that out of it, but I doubt they changed it.
              I read that somewhere last week, not recalling where but I did find that interesting. I do think it was referring to ACUs also if I recall correctly.

Comment

Wow, I forgot that thing even existed. Haven't seen one worn in probably several years to a decade!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                  Wow, I forgot that thing even existed. Haven't seen one worn in probably several years to a decade!
                  Mine is in the back of my closet... has lots of dust... and the tags are still on it!

Comment

Originally posted by ZAK606 View Post
                    They gave us pt gear. Like a track suit and its like 35 degrees. I only brought this today to wear. Is that fine
                    We are dignifying illiteracy and an unwillingness to utilize the chain of command by responding to these sorts of posts. Please, for the sake of our organization, leave these people to fend for themselves.

Comment

Mine still has tags also but the pockets were great for stashing candy in during AIT....just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                      X