Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

differences between red/white/blue phase?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• differences between red/white/blue phase?

i had my first weekend last month, & i'm going back on the 15th & 16th. what should i expect being in white phase?

also, just out of curiosity, how is blue phase like?

Re: differences between red/white/blue phase?

This is going to differ in each RSP Company. I've been through three drills so far, and they've all been about the same. Although at the second one we played paint ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Sea View Post
      i had my first weekend last month, & i'm going back on the 15th & 16th. what should i expect being in white phase?

also, just out of curiosity, how is blue phase like?
      Here's a break down of how RSP phases should look like: RSP Phases. Hope this helps!

Comment

I did 4 drills prior to shipping to Basic. They followed pretty much what Rycass linked to. First drill was all about Military etiquette, such as coming to attention, standing at parade rest, marching, saluting and so forth. Every drill had some form of PT both Saturday and Sunday and some classroom type learning as well as some outdoor learning.

One drill we did rappelling, another we did paint ball, a third we practiced various movement and shooting techniques and tossing a dummy hand grenade. The final drill we didn't get to do this fun stuff. Instead for those of us shipping in the next month we finished paperwork and prepared for shipping out.

As was previously stated, every state will be different. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X