X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st RSP & facial hair

Oh! & I forgot to ask. Where is the "AR 670-1" and other stuff like it listed? I'd like to read up on this stuff. I don't mind reading to find out what I need to do. But I just swore in Wednesday (7/18). My recruiter has just been focused on getting me in. Now I can focus on specific regulations and make sure that I stay in line.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWelch View Post
      Oh! & I forgot to ask. Where is the "AR 670-1" and other stuff like it listed? I'd like to read up on this stuff. I don't mind reading to find out what I need to do. But I just swore in Wednesday (7/18). My recruiter has just been focused on getting me in. Now I can focus on specific regulations and make sure that I stay in line.
      LMGTFY

http://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/pdf/r670_1.pdf

Comment

LOL!!! Thanks for the info. I'm going in as an 09S, so AIT is not an issue for me. I'll treat OCS like BCT unless told otherwise. I notice that you are a 68W. My daughter has been mulling over a decision to switch over to that MOS (she's an 88M right now). Do you like your job & what is it like?
        I love being a 68W. I originally enlisted 09S but dropped out of OCS becasue I was having too much fun being enlisted... seriously. I love being enlisted. As a 68W in the NG we do PMCS of the vehicles every drill, sweep EVERYWHERE, organize the supply cage, and sit around half the morning until given orders. LOL. But no, serously. We get tons to opportunities for extra duty if we want it. I am in a medical unit and the state always needs Med Support for something and we get asked for volunteers all the time. Also, part of your training gets a civilian EMT-B certification so if you need work outside the guard you have something to fall back on. I honestly don't think i would want any other job in the Army.

Comment

LOL!!! Thanks for the info. I'm going in as an 09S, so AIT is not an issue for me. I'll treat OCS like BCT unless told otherwise. I notice that you are a 68W. My daughter has been mulling over a decision to switch over to that MOS (she's an 88M right now). Do you like your job & what is it like?
          May God help the state of MS.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydez View Post
            I love being a 68W. I originally enlisted 09S but dropped out of OCS becasue I was having too much fun being enlisted... seriously. I love being enlisted. As a 68W in the NG we do PMCS of the vehicles every drill, sweep EVERYWHERE, organize the supply cage, and sit around half the morning until given orders. LOL. But no, serously. We get tons to opportunities for extra duty if we want it. I am in a medical unit and the state always needs Med Support for something and we get asked for volunteers all the time. Also, part of your training gets a civilian EMT-B certification so if you need work outside the guard you have something to fall back on. I honestly don't think i would want any other job in the Army.
            Great, thanks for the info! I'll pass it along.

Comment

Ed,

Try

http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry...SEP10Final.pdf

Comment

FYI, I have started a Thread that has a list of the most common referenced. I've only added a few, but if you have suggestions, send me a PM. Thanks!

http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...to-regulations

Comment

Working...
                X