X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP Portal: Working Ahead?

Last weekend was my first RSP. I was curious with the RSP Portal website, is it permitted to work ahead?

For example, I wouldn't mind doing the resilience training, but we weren't taught last weekend.

Is the RSP Portal for self instruction or to be used as supplemental instruction after your actual class?

Re: RSP Portal: Working Ahead?

technically yes, but if you went ahead and did it I don't think anyone would be upset.

Comment

Also, when you first start it, you're required to give an e-mail address. Must it be your AKO one? I have not received mine yet.

Comment

I think it's admirable that you want to work ahead. Just make sure you truly comprehend the material and, as long as you become a subject matter expert with the material you've been given, I can't see how anyone would be upset with you. Then again, I'm not an RSP Drill Sergeant, either.

Try giving it your civilian e-mail. You may be able to switch it when you receive your AKO e-mail address.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurphy2006 View Post
          Last weekend was my first RSP. I was curious with the RSP Portal website, is it permitted to work ahead?

For example, I wouldn't mind doing the resilience training, but we weren't taught last weekend.

Is the RSP Portal for self instruction or to be used as supplemental instruction after your actual class?
          It wouldn't hurt to double check with your RSP Cadre either.

As far as your email address, I would recommend using your AKO since it is, by nature, encrypted and a better tool to use when doing military tasks online.

Also, here's what you can expect in general at your future RSP drills: http://bit.ly/Lb8SNZ

Comment

Working...
          X