Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP information. Do I need to know this?

I bought this book a little while ago. It is a very good book I think. It shows me how to prepare an MRE,how to make my bed,how to improve on the APFT,ranking structure,etc. Here is the link http://ultimatebasictraining.com/guidebook/. Will this actually help me before RSP and BCT?

Re: RSP information. Do I need to know this?

You should go in knowing nothing so you can leave knowing everything you need to know.

But, being prepared doesn't hurt. I would have suggested going on www.armystudyguide.com and using that.

Do PT (basically just work on your pushups, situps, and run). You'll have plenty of time to learn how to make your bed. You will also have no time to prepare your MRE so don't even try.

Comment

Re: RSP information. Do I need to know this?

ehh...it won't hurt any. It's good to already know rank and stuff when you get there, but they don't expect you to know it all when you arrive. They are expecting you to come as a blank canvas that they can paint. If you've already bought it, sure, look through and learn what you can. I wouldn't advise someone to buy it though. You'll learn all you'll need at RSP.

Comment

Working...
      X