X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• army sift flight test

ok currently I am a pfc starting the process of being a warrant officer and a aviator in the national guard i have a few questions
    first its about the army flight aptitude test they say you can't really study for it and all that but I wanna take it when I'm prepared so is there any advice on how to study for it and prepare myself also how do I build a packet that will look good and lastly when its time for me to go in front of a board how do i carry myself and whats the process for that too

Re: army sift flight test

You might want to erase the other two threads you created.

Comment

As you build your packet, remember proper punctuation and grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermac View Post
        ok currently I am a pfc starting the process of being a warrant officer and a aviator in the national guard i have a few questions
        first its about the army flight aptitude test they say you can't really study for it and all that but I wanna take it when I'm prepared so is there any advice on how to study for it and prepare myself also how do I build a packet that will look good and lastly when its time for me to go in front of a board how do i carry myself and whats the process for that too
        Why did you create a million threads on the exact same subject?

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post
          Why did you create a million threads on the exact same subject?
          He probably didn't want to wait for his post to be approved, so he kept sending.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiermac View Post
            Ask your WOSM for details. Also, there is a flight warrant on this forum that can help you out. But like Chris said, ensure that you articulate your ideas before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
              Ask your WOSM for details. Also, there is a flight warrant on this forum that can help you out. But like Chris said, ensure that you articulate your ideas before you post.
              I suppose you're talking about me. In reality, no branch qualified O or W grade is going to be able to tell you much about the SIFT (including your WOSM and SAAO) because they have never taken it. The test is meant to be taken without any preparation (but then again so was the AFAST when it came out). Your best bet is to just hook up with other applicants that have passed it already, because no one whose been in for more than 10 minutes really knows much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ack202 View Post
                I suppose you're talking about me. In reality, no branch qualified O or W grade is going to be able to tell you much about the SIFT (including your WOSM and SAAO) because they have never taken it. The test is meant to be taken without any preparation (but then again so was the AFAST when it came out). Your best bet is to just hook up with other applicants that have passed it already, because no one whose been in for more than 10 minutes really knows much about it.
                Yes, that was me brother. Good to have you on here.

Comment

Working...
                X