X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy System for Pilots

Me and my two room mates recently graduated college and we have always talked about being aviators. I am working on my private pilot's license and they both already have theirs. My question is: Is there a way that we can all go to the same BCT at the same time with a flight contract? Obviously, after this point we would be assigned to different units based on the needs of the Guard/Army but would we be able to experience BCT together?

Re: Buddy System for Pilots

Originally posted by nbaggett89 View Post
    Me and my two room mates recently graduated college and we have always talked about being aviators. I am working on my private pilot's license and they both already have theirs. My question is: Is there a way that we can all go to the same BCT at the same time with a flight contract? Obviously, after this point we would be assigned to different units based on the needs of the Guard/Army but would we be able to experience BCT together?
    Assuming you were both selected, this MIGHT be possible in the regular army or reserves. In the national guard there is no such thing as a flight contract for people who are not already in the guard. Do not let anyone tell you different.

Comment

Working...
    X