X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFRE

Dear SF Hunter I was wonder if you had any information regarding the next available dates for an SFRE in any state. I'm in southern California but am willing to go to any state. I'm in the Cal guard and had a conditional release to go active but was denied an age waiver (35) to go active duty SF after 16 months of waiting. The soonest SFRE in California is in the fall and I don't want to wait if I don't have to..I'm in above superior shape to include rucking 15 miles a week for the past 16 months.. I'm more than ready.. I just need dates any information would be greatly appreciated.

UT ARNG, 19th SFG, Readiness Enhancement Company (REC) conducts theirs quarterly. Unfortunately I do not have the dates, you will need to contact the REC. The only SF unit I know that conducts their program monthly is 19th SFG in San Antonio, TX.

If you need contact information please private message (PM) me.

Comment

Danger, SF Hunter,
      I am interested in attending SFRE as well. I live in California. The above message states that the next one is in the fall. Do you know the dates and location? Do you have any POC information? A little background on me, I am a current CALGUARD soldier, prior 11B. Earned my CIB in AFG in 2009. I'm currently a 35M wrapping up my second AFG deployment (supporting 1st Group at the moment). I have TS/SCI and a language, high PT and GT scores. The folks I work for here seem to think I would be a great candidate and it's something I've always wanted to do. In any case, I appreciate any info or support. Have a good one.

Comment

The next SFRE is in Colorado June 5th- 8th I will be attending. Hope to see you there

Comment

Thanks for the update. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
          X