X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California SF

Hi, I was wondering if there was an answer for this out there, but I've heard that for a while the SFRE for the SoCal SF has been cancelled.
    My question is, realistically, is there any chance for a non qual to be put into SFAS? Especially considering how limited spots seem to be.
    Last edited by regularde; December 10th, 2013, 01:18 AM.

Originally posted by regularde View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there was an answer for this out there, but I've heard that for a while the SFRE for the SoCal SF has been cancelled.
    My question is, realistically, is there any chance for a non qual to be put into SFAS? Especially considering how limited spots seem to be.
    If you are currently serving or have some kind of prior military service, there may be a chance some time in the future with that unit in CA. But, right now they do not have any SFREs scheduled until further notice. If you have no prior military service, your chances or none with CA. They have not considered non prior applicants for many years and I do not see that changing any time soon. Your best bet is to apply with either 19th SFG in UT or CO.
    Last edited by SF Hunter; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Ahh I see, thank you. Do you know if the situation is similar with the one in WA? And by prior service, does that only include active duty?
      Last edited by regularde; December 10th, 2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I have heard that WA SF (A/1/19th SFG) is in the same situation (full).

Any prior or current service (ie active, guard or reserve).

Comment

Ahh ok, thank you very much for your answers.

Comment

Working...
          X