X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD SF to NG SF

I am an AD 18C looking at getting out after my initial enlistment and joining the NG, specifically A/2/20. I have a few questions about how SF works in the guard as compared to AD. I would like to get some information before taking the next step and contacting the unit. Any NG long tab or support input would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: AD to NG

What information are you specifically looking for?

If you prefer, you can contact me thru Private Message (PM)

Comment

I've been browsing these forums for a bit and couldn't find anything useful about life in 19th/20th and how work is done in these SFGs. I tried to PM you SF Hunter, but I guess it didn't go through.

How is so much work completed in such a small amount of time? Do the ODAs pick which weekends to train on? Do the guys juggle SF and their other career/school pretty well?

All of my questions stem from these.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by driven View Post
        I've been browsing these forums for a bit and couldn't find anything useful about life in 19th/20th and how work is done in these SFGs. I tried to PM you SF Hunter, but I guess it didn't go through.

How is so much work completed in such a small amount of time? Do the ODAs pick which weekends to train on? Do the guys juggle SF and their other career/school pretty well?

All of my questions stem from these.

Thank you.
        Sent you a PM. Click on another page or refresh your current page.

Comment

Working...
        X