X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPS wanting to enlist.

Like the title says I'm NPS and want to enlist in NGSF. I've sent out a few emails to both the 19th and 20th. Anyone know who's accepting NPS at the moment?

Re: NPS wanting to enlist.

Originally posted by El Rojo View Post
    Like the title says I'm NPS and want to enlist in NGSF. I've sent out a few emails to both the 19th and 20th. Anyone know who's accepting NPS at the moment?
    Have you submitted your information through the Special Forces no prior military service path on the SF website? In order to be contacted by a SF operator/recruiter.
    http://specialforces.nationalguard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post
      Have you submitted your information through the Special Forces no prior military service path on the SF website? In order to be contacted by a SF operator/recruiter.
      http://specialforces.nationalguard.com/
      Yes I did and received a email from the 19th in Columbus. I haven't heard anything back and was wondering if they didn't take NPS. I'm willing to commute so there are a few different units from the 19th and 20th in driving distance and didn't want to see all my options.

Comment

Originally posted by El Rojo View Post
        Yes I did and received a email from the 19th in Columbus. I haven't heard anything back and was wondering if they didn't take NPS. I'm willing to commute so there are a few different units from the 19th and 20th in driving distance and didn't want to see all my options.
        B/2/19th SFG in Columbus, to the best of my knowledge is still considering NPS for REP 63. You need to be persistent in getting in contact with their recruiter. He is a very busy guy. Motivation and determination are one of the key attributes required.

The next closest state/NG SF unit that may still consider NPS would be 19th in WV. 20th in IL is not an option, nor NC.

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post
          B/2/19th SFG in Columbus, to the best of my knowledge is still considering NPS for REP 63. You need to be persistent in getting in contact with their recruiter. He is a very busy guy. Motivation and determination are one of the key attributes required.

The next closest state/NG SF unit that may still consider NPS would be 19th in WV. 20th in IL is not an option, nor NC.

Best of luck!
          Thanks for the reply. I've emailed the B/2/19th SFG recruiting SGT twice now and don't wanna come across as bugging him.

Comment

So haven't heard anything back yet. Should I just call or send another email?

Comment

Working...
            X