Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Year Length Breakdown

I have not been able to find the answer to my question,

When one seeks to enlist in NG SF, the minimum contract length is 8 years. When does your enlistment time with the NG start counting towards your contract? Once you enter OSUT? So...if one takes 2 years to complete the Q course... does one have 6 years left on their contract?

Any in-depth explaination with regards to how time is counted and served would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Contract Year Length Breakdown

Originally posted by lemirlira View Post
    I have not been able to find the answer to my question,

When one seeks to enlist in NG SF, the minimum contract length is 8 years. When does your enlistment time with the NG start counting towards your contract? Once you enter OSUT? So...if one takes 2 years to complete the Q course... does one have 6 years left on their contract?

Any in-depth explaination with regards to how time is counted and served would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The minimum contract length for SF (ie REP 63) is actually 6 years. The time starts on the day you take the oath of enlistment.

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post
      The minimum contract length for SF (ie REP 63) is actually 6 years. The time starts on the day you take the oath of enlistment.
      Ok so 6 years minimum plus 2 years in IRR (for total of 8 years) correct?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Comment

Originally posted by lemirlira View Post
        Ok so 6 years minimum plus 2 years in IRR (for total of 8 years) correct?

Thanks for the prompt reply.
        That is correct.

Comment

Working...
        X