X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A chaplain by March?

I haven't been on here as often; I was finishing up seminary. But now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

This is going on my third year of the chaplain candidate program. I've completed all the major requirements to re-access.

If I don't get selected, I don't know? Perhaps I will linger in candidate purgatory, or switch to a basic branch. I could go to a different component. Though I'd probably try to switch to a basic branch, meaning I'd have to jump all those hurdles, but stay in the same state. The chaplain candidate program is kind of like a courtship. There is nothing binding suggesting that you will become a chaplain. Though, after spending much treasure on training they really want you to become a chaplain. We shall see. If you have any questions about the candidate program, I may be able to help.

Re: A chaplain by March?

Good Luck.

Comment

Re: A chaplain by March?

Hoping to access as a Chaplain in the new year. It's been a wild ride this past year, had hoped to become a chaplain sooner. But things look promising in early 2013.

(this is my 2001, post!) It's taken 5 years, but I did it. I had about 700 posts deleted...
      Last edited by Chaplain4me; November 26th, 2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X