X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09S reclass due to new job

Apologies if this has been answered before. I graduated BCT last June with an 09S mos and my unit's Phase I starts in July however due to a new job I recently accepted, one which I have been waiting for years, I will be missing that Phase and will most likely have to drop from OCS. I've never been to AIT so I was curious to know will I have to go or is it a 2 week class that I've read about. Also I have tuition reimbursement as part of my contract will that stipulation be null if I do not commission? Thanks for any and all advice offered.

I hope that cashier's job is worth it. It is a shame that people fight to get slots and cannot and then someone takes it, to ultimately give it up. Talk to your leadership or RSP cadre.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
      I hope that cashier's job is worth it. It is a shame that people fight to get slots and cannot and then someone takes it, to ultimately give it up. Talk to your leadership or RSP cadre.
      He didn't take anyone's slot.

OP, talk to your recruiter or someone from your unit. This is pretty common and they should be able to work with you. You'll still have to attend AIT.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
        He didn't take anyone's slot. OP, talk to your recruiter or someone from your unit. This is pretty common and they should be able to work with you. You'll still have to attend AIT.
        I probably spoke prematurely. I assumed I'd be dropped because I'll be missing Phase I but I can be recycled into the next class with the prep platoon.

Comment

Working...
        X