Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help trying to decide how to become an Officer.

Im having a really hard time trying to decide on how to become an officer. I will be getting my Associates in the Spring and I want to go into Nursing. I want to be able to get the most experience(and benefits) out of my next years in the Army, currently I have 6 years in and 6 more years to go. I know I can either go:
    1) ROTC
    2) OCS
    3) AECP

I have also heard about doing an MOS that has nursing attached to it(M6?). I would absolutely love to be active duty and be able to get my nursing degree.
    Thanks

Re: Need help trying to decide how to become an Officer.

ROTC is your best bet if you want to have more control over what your future branching opportunities will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruff View Post
      Im having a really hard time trying to decide on how to become an officer. I will be getting my Associates in the Spring and I want to go into Nursing. I want to be able to get the most experience(and benefits) out of my next years in the Army, currently I have 6 years in and 6 more years to go. I know I can either go:
      1) ROTC
      2) OCS
      3) AECP

I have also heard about doing an MOS that has nursing attached to it(M6?). I would absolutely love to be active duty and be able to get my nursing degree.
      Thanks
      If you want to be Active Duty, ROTC is your best bet.

Comment

Active Duty is not the NG. NG does their gig part time....

If you want to be "Active Duty", you need to speak with a University's PMS and get on their ROTC Nursing Program.

Comment

Working...
        X