X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTC Questions

I have been looking into the national guard and also heard about the ROTC and it seems like it would be a good way to make a career out of the army. A few questions that I have are I know the National Guard gives you money for college and so does the ROTC program. Do you get both those payments? or do you just get one or the other. and if they are more than your school tuition do you get to keep the extra money? Also what jobs is there in the army after you are done with rotc what are some of the officer jobs? Is it possible to become a pilot as a officer? and what are some of the main jobs of officers? Thanks for any help in advance. If you have gone through the ROTC program or the national guard what was it like? also when you graduate from the ROTC program can you just stay in the guard or do you have to go active duty for a certain amount of time?

Re: ROTC Questions

Take a look at my signature file for some answers.

For pinpoint assignments after commissioning, your State's OSM can provide better guidance. Your recruiter can put you in touch. Each State has its own force structure, and different fill levels.

Comment

Re: ROTC Questions

Think about going to speak with a National Guard recruiter and your university's ROTC enrollment officer.

Comment

Working...
      X