Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal OCS-National Guard

Originally posted by jmclaughlin1701 View Post
    Well sir, seeings how I specifically asked her how she did it and it was not through that program, I'll take that this is one of those exceptions to the rules that happens from time to time... Hooah.
    Redleg is correct about this. Getting released from the USAR/NG is not the issue, and the issue of being exclusively federal versus having a state mission is pure nonsense. The problem is accession into the active component. The chances of this happening, in general, are very low right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
      The problem is accession into the active component. The chances of this happening, in general, are very low right now.
      Quoted because this is the most accurate piece of info that the OP will understand, though it should say "next to zero" instead of very low.

Comment

Is ROTC an option for you while you are in school?

Comment

ROTC Is an option for me, but since i have already received my undergrad, I would have to pursue my masters which i want to do anyways. The only thing is if i go that route, than i would face many challenges trying to survive with little income.

Comment

FYI on AD age limit increase

http://www.army.mil/article/105779/

Deadline has passed but go URL info if you want to track new application deadlines.

Comment

Working...
            X