X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Clearance/ ROTC

My fiance and I recently went through the MEPS process; as she was getting her security clearance she told them about a past juvenile offence of theft that was not previously reported on her path to honor process. She was then told she will need a waiver to enter. Our MOS is intended to be MP and plan to go through the ROTC program. She did the right thing and let them know after being told not to mention it by guard personnel, my question is will she still be able to enter as an MP and go through the ROTC program? There was two thefts on her juvenile record both combined were under the $500 limit for disqualification. So why was she DQed? I also read that it might help for her to right a letter explaining why, when , and where the theft occurred and why she will never do it again. Any help, thoughts, or impute would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You

Re: Security Clearance/ ROTC

Someone who wants to be a MP, with a history of theft and requires a secret clearance - hmmmmmmmmmm. How old is she now? She may be able to serve but in an MOS that does not require a clearance and becoming an officer is iffy as well.

Comment

Re: Security Clearance/ ROTC

She is 19 years of age now and the charges where at the age of 14-15. There was never a court hearing from and served a night in juvenile jail.

Comment

Working...
      X