X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY ROTC STUDENTS!

I am going into the Guard as an 11B and I will contract into my ROTC program as an SMP cadet as soon as I get done with my training. My current major is Political Science, but I am considering double majoring in Atmospheric Science. Do you think that a double major+ROTC+drill will be an overload? I know it boils down to the individual but I am wondering based on experience with the day to day activities associated with an ROTC cadet.

Re: ANY ROTC STUDENTS!

Based on my personal experience, it really depends on the work load of your classes. Political Science is not as time intensive as, say, a Chemistry major. So, I could see realistically double majoring in something else and still maintaining your sanity.

I've seen people do it all! Time management is key, though. Good luck!

Comment

Re: ANY ROTC STUDENTS!

I comissioned last May as a master's student. The workload you are suggesting is going to be difficult. I have commented on other posts regarding time commitments and feasibility. I'd look at some of those, if I were you.

Basically, MSIII year is going to be a huge time drain and grades are going to suffer if you are not super careful with your time management.

Comment

Working...
      X