Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditional OCS annual training dates

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, but here goes:

I am in the process of reenlisting in the Florida National Guard to start traditional OCS next year. I am trying to plan a vacation next summer, but obviously I need to plan around AT. I have Googled, etc. to try to find the dates, but I keep coming up empty-handed. My recruiter doesn't know. He said he would find out, but now he is on vacation for a week. We are supposed to book our vacation this week. Any ideas on where I can possibly find these dates? Thanks!!

I am not sure if OCS uses the same AT schedule as the regular units or not...

Re: Traditional OCS annual training dates

Phase I will probably be in June for most states. The exact dates may change from region to region. Your state's RTI could probably give the exact dates.

Originally posted by spcchap View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, but here goes:

I am in the process of reenlisting in the Florida National Guard to start traditional OCS next year. I am trying to plan a vacation next summer, but obviously I need to plan around AT. I have Googled, etc. to try to find the dates, but I keep coming up empty-handed. My recruiter doesn't know. He said he would find out, but now he is on vacation for a week. We are supposed to book our vacation this week. Any ideas on where I can possibly find these dates? Thanks!!

I am not sure if OCS uses the same AT schedule as the regular units or not...

Comment

Re: Traditional OCS annual training dates

Give this a shot:
      http://www.al.ngb.army.mil/Careers/O...y/default.aspx

Comment

Working...
      X