X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Recruiters in Columbus Ohio

I am interested in joining the guard as an officer and I was wondering if anybody knew any good recruiters in the Columbus, OH area I can talk to. I had been in contact with a Recruiter before and he was willing to help me until I told him I wanted to be an officer and I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks even though I have tried several times to contact him. Not sure what to do just want to get the ball rolling cause this is what I want to do.

Thanks

Re: Officer Recruiters in Columbus Ohio

Have you tried applying online through the National Guard Pre-Qualification form? You'll be able to specify what kind of enlistment option you are interested, i.e. commissioning as an Officer. Here's the link if you're interested: http://bit.ly/JMCld5. A recruiter should contact you within 10 business days. If you have any other questions about becoming an Officer, be sure to post them!

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
      Have you tried applying online through the National Guard Pre-Qualification form? You'll be able to specify what kind of enlistment option you are interested, i.e. commissioning as an Officer. Here's the link if you're interested: http://bit.ly/JMCld5. A recruiter should contact you within 10 business days. If you have any other questions about becoming an Officer, be sure to post them!
      Yes I have completed the application. I completed it last month and still have not heard from the recruiter I talked to initially or from anybody else. He told me he would schedule my ASVAB after I completed the application and he has not returned my calls so just trying to see if there is another option.

Comment

Try these:

MAJ Phillip McGonagill 614-376-5014 or CPT Stefanie Kuntz 614-376-5015

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonner33 View Post
          Yes I have completed the application. I completed it last month and still have not heard from the recruiter I talked to initially or from anybody else. He told me he would schedule my ASVAB after I completed the application and he has not returned my calls so just trying to see if there is another option.

OK! Did you get a confirmation email stating your application went through? There are two parts to the application and it's common to complete one and not the other. If you met all the qualifications, you should have been contacted by a recruiter within 10 business days. I would recommend contacting the Path to Honor help desk to find out if there is any hang ups in your application. Here's their number: 1-866-529-1354. If this doesn't work, send me a private message.

Comment

Working...
          X